Friday, May 15, 2009

My Sweet Pea

So, my sweet pea, Ashlynn, calls me on the phone today just to talk. She is all of three years old and she already has the phone thing down. She is so fun and nothing makes me feel as great as when she says, "Grammy, I wove you soooooooo much!" My heart just aches for her and my other grandchildren. I miss them so much. Ric and I are going to Philadelphia on May 28th to see Emily and family and NYC to see Angie and Jay. I have never been east of Montana so I'm so excited to also see what's going on on the other side of the country. Ashlynn has our trip planned already. She says she is going to sleep with me and grampa and we are going to play Candyland, have tea parties with "black" (Oreo) cookies and rainbow (Keebler Elf M&M cookies) cookies, play red light, green light, go for walks and read books. I can't think of anything better right now. Ashlynn, Taidan, Brynlee, Weston and Leila...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thanks for being the best grandkids ever!!!

2 comments:

dina marie said...

You must be so excited! What a fun trip. Be sure and post plenty of photos. Enjoy!

Ric and Kirsten said...

Oh, I'm sure everyone will HAVE to look at tons of pictures! Thanks, Dina, for indulging me. I miss you!! : )