Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Girl



Today is Amber's 26th birthday. HOLY COW!! Where has the time gone?? She was just a little girl with her sweet angel face. Amber was always so quiet and good. She often didn't get the attention she probably needed 'cuz she was so quiet, but she has definately grown up and now she speaks her mind. Yay, Amber! She is such a good mom and wife and I couldn't be any prouder of her. I miss her so much and I'm so glad I can call her my daughter. I love you , Amber. I miss you so much. Thanks for being such a wonderful, loving and caring daughter. Can't wait to see you again. Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

dina marie said...

We are so stinkin" old. How did this happen?!!!11

Ric and Kirsten said...

Whenever I ask Ric that question he always responds, "You kept on breathing!" I don't know that I don't want to keep on breathing, but I sure as H E _ L DONT' WANT TO GET ANY OLDER! : )