Sunday, June 14, 2009

a PaTRioTic biRThDaY giRL!

Today is not only Flag Day, but it is my little sister Leah's 31st birthday. YES, I SAID 31st!! This is the little girl who slept with me in a double bed when she was a baby, who's leg would be thrown over my head and diaper in my face when I would wake in the morning and who I would take on dates with me and people would think she was mine. She is now a mom of three active and adorable boys, a full-time student, and working girl. She has had a few rough years but has come out of it stronger, more courageous and more self-confident. She has amazed me and made me want to be a better person. Leah, I hope you have a wonderful day and that you feel the love of your boys and all of your family and friends. Happy Birthday, sis!! I love you.

2 comments:

dina marie said...

Happy Birthday Leah! Kirsten, is it freaking you out that we are so old? Time needs to stand still for awhile.

Ric and Kirsten said...

Dina, we are DINOSAURS!!!! : )