Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another One...Yippey!!!




So, Emily sent me these pictures on my phone to tell me that my 6th grandbaby will be here in February!! Can you believe it??!! The sad thing is is that she sent the pics to me and I didn't understand what she was trying to tell me. I couldn't really make out what all of the words said. I just thought she was sending me cute pics of Ashlynn and Taidan with some cute posters they had made. She had to send them twice (I didn't respond right away the first time she sent the pics) and then I just responded with "cute posters." She finally had to send me a picture of the ultrasound before I got it! The weird thing is that I dreamt the night before that Emily had a baby boy. Maybe I'm inspired...hmmmmm??? We will have to see. For now if it's a boy they are going to name him Daxton Richard (after Ric) and if it's a girl they are thinking about Sadie, which I REALLY love. Can't wait to have another baby to love and spoil. I am one blessed gramma!!





3 comments:

dina marie said...

You need to slow down on the grandma thing! How am I ever going to catch up with you. I can't believe it. Congratulations!

Ric and Kirsten said...

Good thing you have way more kids than I do, Dina. At least you'll have a chance to keep up with me. The more the merrier, I say! : )

The Waltz's said...

You ARE inspired! It's amazing actually, start charging people for your predictions ;)