Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sneak Peak of Our Vacation

These are just two of the HUNDREDS of pictures I took on our trip to NYC, Philly and New Jersey. We had the BEST time. We saw just about everything we wanted to and even more. I loved being a tourist and most of all seeing my girls (Emily and Angie) and some of my grandbabies (Ash, Taidan and Bryn). It was worth the 20 years we waited to finally have a "REAL" vacation. I have many more pictures and lots more to say, but I just wanted to give a sneak peak! I'll have the rest on soon, plus make up for some of the May birthdays I missed. : )


2 comments:

dina marie said...

I will be waiting for the rest of the photos. I wondered when you would be back on. I have missed you!

Sydney Berry said...

Um... did the naked cowboy at least have a loin cloth on!!?? eew gross.. but kinda funny..
~SyDeReLlA~ <3