Saturday, September 5, 2009

Keep 'Em Comin'!!!

Amber is due with her third child March 31st. If it's a girl she wants to name her Wynter Elizabeth (Amber's middle name), but she's not sure since the baby really isn't due in a month usually associated with winter. March is still technically winter though and I think it's a beautiful name. Brooke's Summer was born in November and no one thinks it's a big deal. If Amber has a daughter named Wynter then we will have a Wynter, a Summer, and an Autumn in our family. Now we just need a girl with a spring name...how about "Spring"...NOT!! : ) If it's a boy his name will be Fisher Malachi. Amber is hoping for a boy because then she and Jake will try again for another girl, but if it's a girl they will most likely be done (so sad for me...:0( ).
Emily is due with her fourth baby on Valentine's Day (awwww...what a true expression of love!), and if she has a boy his name will be Daxton Richard (after Ric) and if it's a girl her name will be Kaidence Kathleen (Emily's middle name). Emily's worried about Kaidence marrying someone with a last name that starts with the letter "K," but I say the chances are slim. It would be a little akward if her initials were KKK. :0) She and Brian are feeling like it's going to be a boy and then little Taider Bug will have a brother, but I'm sure they will be happy with whatever the baby is. I want Taidan to have a little brother too, but I'm kind of getting the girl vibe and I'm usually right so we'll have to see. I haven't totally committed to it being a girl yet, but I will post it before they find out.

Ric and I are so excited for grandbabies number 6 and 7 and we really don't care what gender they are. We just pray that they will be healthy and happy and for them to love their grammy and grampa...LOL! We are so blessed!


1 comment:

dina marie said...

I can't believe it! You have such a head start on me. Good thing it's not a competition- I hate losing! Congratulations.