Thursday, September 3, 2009

My nephew Jacob's birthday is on July 6th and he turned 16 this year...HOLY COW!!! I can't believe he is going to be able to be legally behind the wheel of a motor vehicle...just kidding. I'm sure he'll be very responsible once he gets his license (won't you Jake?). We have a 1974 Nova that just won't die and Jake keeps asking us to buy it. He thinks it's pretty sweet and maybe one day Ric will give in and let him fix it up and buy it. Jake is a sweetie and loves anything to do with animals and taking care of them. Who would have thunk that he would be sort of a cowboy, but he loves his boots and western wear and has even been known to wear overalls every once in awhile. Jake is funny and a good guy. He has a special relationship with my mom and dad and he's a good son and brother. I love ya, Jacob and can't wait to see you again. Be good!!

No comments: