Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ok...since I'm doing all the July birthdays I guess I have to include myself. I turned 34 again this year! You know how women say they are going to stay 29 forever? Well my "29" is "34" because when I was 34 I felt the best I've ever felt, I was in the best shape of my life, I was happy and I was skinny (some say I was too skinny, but I liked that...sick I know)! I think at the age of 34 you are still considered young, but you have enough life experience that people still respect what you have to say and offer. I had an AWESOME birthday this year!! Went to see "The Proposal" with my sweet hubby and went to dinner with lots of the fam. Then Mom, Brooke and Kim took me clothes shopping and I actually found stuff I liked. I got lots of cards and letters and felt loved and appreciated by my girls, my grandbabies, my extended family and my friends. It's good to be 34 again!!



This is my sexy, come hither look...ROFL!!!

1 comment:

dina marie said...

Lovin' the hot look! You've still got it. I miss you.