Monday, May 18, 2009

aNOthEr mAY BIrThDAy giRL!



This is Gabi, today's birthday girl! She is Brooke's (my youngest sister) oldest daughter. Gabi is turning 12 today, which to me is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I don't know how this happened. How? How? How? How, does time go by so fast and everyone continues to get older and older?? Anyway, Gabi is such a sweetheart. She is an old soul and takes care of her mom and her younger sister. She takes care of all of us. She is very thoughtful, always making cards and gifts for all of us. She is also very talented in singing and dancing. I stayed with my mom and dad for awhile when Gabi was just a baby and she and Brooke lived with mom and dad too. I loved going to get her out of her crib in the morning 'cuz she was always so excited to see me. She would jump up and down until I got her out. Then I would take her to see my dad and he would dance with her to a little song he made up. Gabi, I love you so much! I'm proud of the young woman you've become and proud to say you are my niece. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABI!!! I hope it's a great one!!

No comments: